May 17, 2021: Mohammad Jamal Abu Samaan, 27, was killed by Israeli soldiers who fired a missile at his car in Gaza.
The missile killed Mohammad and two of his friends, one of them has been identified as Mohammad Husam Abu Samaan.
They were assassinated in Tal al-Hawa neighborhood in Gaza city. The attack also led to several injuries.
The Israeli army also fired at night and during the day hundreds of missiles, and shells into many parts of the Gaza Strip, hitting many buildings, public facilities, roads, and infrastructure, in addition to many homes, residential and commercial towers, killing dozens of Palestinians and injuring more.
Some of the Palestinians who were killed on that day have been identified as:
- Ahmad Khalil al-Louh, 32, killed by drone missiles, Sabra neighborhood – Gaza city.
- Ziad Abu Dayer, killed in his home in the Shawwa Building, al-Wihda – Gaza city.
- Rafif Ziad Abu Dyar, 11, killed in his home in the Shawwa Building, al-Wihda – Gaza city.
- Ziad Abu Dyar, (Rafif’s father).
- Mohammad Nazeer Abu al-‘Oun, 18, Beit Lahia.
- Ahmad Ziyad Hussein Sabbah, 28 – Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Husam Abu Sam’aan, assassinated in a car in Tal al-Hawa – Gaza.
- Mohammad Jamal Abu Samaan, 27, assassinated in a car in Tal al-Hawa – Gaza.
- Ali Waleed Breis, 31, assassinated in a car in Tal al-Hawa – Gaza.
- Husam Abu Harbeed, killed by an Israeli missile in his home near Abu Haseera Junction, Gaza city.
- Yahia Mansour Ghaben, 22, died of serious wounds suffered three days earlier west of Beit Hanoun when Israeli soldiers fired artillery shells at farmers near the American Hospital in northern Gaza.
- Ahmad Fayez Arafat was killed by missile from Israeli drone in Abasan – Khan Younis.
- Yousef Rafiq al-Baz, 13, was killed, his brother, Ramadan, 16, was wounded.
Mohammad was from Gaza. Source: IMEMC