May 10, 2023: Layan Madoukh, 10, was killed after the army fired missiles into Sahaba Street in Gaza City.
Layan was among nine Palestinians who were killed by Israeli missiles that day in the besieged coastal region.
The Health Ministry in Gaza said Israeli missiles have killed 21 Palestinians and injured 64 in two days, and added that among the victims are women and children.
The slain Palestinians are:
- Yazan Fathi Elian, 17, Gaza City.
- Rami Shadi Mousa Hamdan, 16, Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza.
- Layan Bilal Medookh, 10, was killed after the army fired missiles into Sahaba Street in Gaza City.
- Ala’ Maher Baraka, 27, was killed by Israeli missiles in the Al-Fakhari areas, east of Khan Younis, in southern Gaza.
- Alam Samr Abdul-Aziz, 27, was killed by Israeli missiles east of Rafah city in southern Gaza.
- Ayman Karam Saidam, 26, was killed by Israeli missiles east of Rafah City in southern Gaza.
- Ahmad Mohammad Ghanmi Shabaki, 51, Qleibo area, Beit Lahia in northern Gaza.
- Mohammad Yousef Abu T’eima, 25, was killed when an Israeli army drone fired a missile into Palestinian agricultural lands in the Al-Fakhari area, east of Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip; one Palestinian was seriously injured. Mohammad was working on his land when the army fired the missile
Layan was from Gaza city. Source: IMEMC