January 29, 2023: Omar Tareq Ali Sa’adi, 24, died from serious wounds suffered two days earlier when the army killed nine Palestinians, including a woman, in Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
The Palestinian Health Ministry said the young man succumbed to serious wounds at the Jenin governmental hospital.
During the Thursday invasion, the soldiers killed nine Palestinians, including one woman, and injured at least twenty, including three who suffered serious wounds.
Various national and Islamic factions mourned the slain young man and called for ongoing resistance and steadfastness until liberation and independence.
The Palestinians who were killed during the invasion have been identified as:
- Saeb Mahmoud Ezreiqi, 24, Jenin city.
- Ezzeddin Yassin Salahat, 26, Jenin refugee camp.
- Abdullah Marwan Al-Ghoul, 18, Jenin refugee camp.
- Wasim Amjad Aref Abu Al-Ja’as, 22, Jenin refugee camp.
- Majeda Obeid, 61, Jenin refugee camp.
- Mo’tasem Mahmoud Abu Al-Hasan, 40, Al-Yamoun town.
- Mohammad Mahmoud Sobeh, 30, Burqin town.
- Mohammad Sami Ghneim, 28, Burqin town.
- Nour Sami Ghneim, 25, from Burqin.
The soldiers also killed one Palestinian, Yousef Yahia Abdul-Karim Mheisin, 22, in the Al-Ram town, north of occupied Jerusalem in the West Bank, during a procession condemning the Israeli onslaught on Jenin.
Also Thursday, a Palestinian child, Nayef Oweidat, 13, died from serious wounds he suffered last year during the Israeli onslaught on the Gaza Strip.
Late Friday night, The Wadi Hilweh Information Center In Silwan (Silwanic), in occupied Jerusalem, confirmed that a Palestinian child, Wadea’ Aziz Abu Ramouz, 16, who was shot and seriously injured by Israeli soldiers two days ago, has succumbed to his wounds.
Omar was from the Jenin refugee camp in the northern West Bank city of Jenin. Source: IMEMC