January 27, 2023: Wadea’ Aziz Abu Ramouz, 16, succumbed to serious wounds he suffered two days earlier, a live round in the chest In Silwan town, in occupied Jerusalem, in the West Bank.
The Wadi Hilweh Information Center In Silwan (Silwanic), in occupied Jerusalem, has confirmed the child’s death at the Israeli medical center.
Silwanic said an Israeli soldier shot the child with a live round in the chest and injured another Palestinian, Mohammad Badran, 17, during protests that occurred after several army jeeps invaded the town.
The Abu Ramouz family remained barred from visiting him until Firas Al-Jibrini, a lawyer with the Silwanic, filed an appeal with the Israeli District Court.
The child remained in cortical condition at the Israeli medical center until he succumbed to his wounds.
A day earlier, Israeli soldiers killed Yousef Yahia Abdul-Karim Mheisin, 22, near Ramallah in the central West Bank, during a procession condemning the Israeli onslaught on Jenin, leading to the killing of nine Palestinians, including one woman and two siblings.
The slain Palestinians in Jenin have been identified as:
- Saeb Mahmoud Ezreiqi, 24, Jenin city.
- Ezzeddin Yassin Salahat, 26, Jenin refugee camp.
- Abdullah Marwan Al-Ghoul, 18, Jenin refugee camp.
- Wasim Amjad Aref Abu Al-Ja’as, 22, Jenin refugee camp.
- Majeda Obeid, 61, Jenin refugee camp.
- Mo’tasem Mahmoud Abu Al-Hasan, 40, Al-Yamoun town.
- Mohammad Mahmoud Sobeh, 30, Burqin town.
- Mohammad Sami Ghneim, 28, Burqin town.
- Nour Sami Ghneim, 25, from Burqin.
The soldiers also killed one Palestinian, Yousef Yahia Abdul-Karim Mheisin, 22, in the Al-Ram town, north of occupied Jerusalem in the West Bank, during a procession condemning the Israeli onslaught on Jenin.
Furthermore, a Palestinian child, Nayef Oweidat, 13, died from serious wounds he suffered last year during the Israeli onslaught on the Gaza Strip.
Wadea’ was from Silwan town in occupied Jerusalem, in the West Bank. Source: IMEMC